European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
We collect your personal identification information (name, email address, phone number) and any other data that you convey to us.
We collect and process data when :
you provide feedback via email or
use or view our website via your browser’s cookies or
when we obtain information pertaining to you via email or by post in order to offer you the services you require through any of our partners (eg. notaries, solicitors, property agencies, Government offices etc.).
We collect your data so that we can process your request and manage your account. We may email you with special information and services we think may be useful to you.
Bonneau Services will keep your personal data for a maximum period of 6 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
– The right to access your personal data
– The right to rectify your information you believe is inaccurate.
– The right to complete your information with us
– The right to erase your personal data, under certain conditions
– The right to restrict or object to processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
– The right to request us to transfer your data with us to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email us at [email protected]